Old 07-22-2015, 07:18 AM
  # 479 (permalink)  
MesaMan

MLD51 ~

Baggage is on him. Thus, he needs to cure it. As an ancillary effect, Behavior resulting from his regressed attitude of clinging to old Realities would subsequently change.

I'm not real big on beating to death the whole 'gotta make Amends' schtick. It strikes me as an excuse to keep Recovering Folks cowering. What counts? Action. Me behaving conscionably going forward. People finally 'get it' about me. Or, they don't. Whatever... I apologize once or twice, and then move on down the Road. Folks who can't forgive have their own larger Issues. I'll give old Friends extra 'accommodation' to straighten out their own Heads. At some point, though, I don't want to be lashed to some Rock Climber going off their own, self-created 'Cliff', and taking me down with them. I call this a 'healthy attitude'; one that attracts/keeps mentally-healthy Friends. This is the Polar Opposite of someone attempting to play 'The Guilt Card' on me. Homie don't play that...

Boundaries. Ya can live with 'em. Ya can't live without 'em.

A sentiment best expressed in the Song linked below from 'South Pacific'. It looks as if they recycled some Sets to/from 'Gilligan's Island'!

Sunset last night during really dramatic 'Cell' Thunderstorms, and some rockin' Winds. Ma Nature. No TV req'd.

- 'I'm Gonna Wash That Man Right Out Of My Hair' ~ 'South Pacific'

In Breaking News, Brynn, it's Wednesday!-)