View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 09:38 PM
  # 113 (permalink)  
Angie247

Hi all. Doing great. Day 85. I remember once going to the dumpster here early in the morning and trying to toss out my trash bag filled with beer cans. I looked out and didn't see anyone until I saw the landlord's husband out walking his dog and I was a few feet away from the dumpster. I wanted to just run and toss it but he stopped and talked to me about some online thing he wanted me to join to save money that would save him money. Here I was, I had a white trash bag filled with beer cans and I was freaking out that he would look or heaven forbid say he would take it for me as he had before and would know my little secret then. So happy that's not an issue for me anymore even though I switched to black garbage bags after that. I notice I have an bad reaction to hearing aluminum cans against each other. It makes my skin crawl because that's what I always heard taking beer cans out to the trash and how scared I was that someone would see me doing it.

Cauliflower, I've been just walking more. I walk on both breaks and my last half of lunch. It always made me feel better just doing that. I'm thinking about going on the treadmill tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a great morning/night.