View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 01:18 PM
  # 387 (permalink)  
KeryJames

I like watermelon, but the pips are a bit annoying

Originally Posted by Margaux1969 View Post
My friend is a very good friend. I'm actually toying with the idea of telling her my whole, until-now secret story. Has anyone every dropped the story of their secret alcoholism on a friend before? How did they take it?

Doubt I'll have the courage to, though. I'll probably use the "Dry July" line. It'll work for now!
Hey Margaux!!! don't do it!!! the whole telling her your whole story......I'm learning that it's better to keep my own counsel. You never know if your friend has a loose tongue and then lets it "slip" to someone else and that someone else lets it slip to someone else......even if you said to her "keep this to yourself", honestly how good are people at keeping secrets? that's if you don't mind all and sundry knowing your business.....

Never put too much trust in friends
The 48 Laws of Power: Law 2: Never put too Much Trust in Friends, Learn how to use Enemies

Oh and this is what I'm saying about not drinking: It's been making me feel sick lately (which it certainly well has)

In August: Jesus, I actually feel so great without alcohol! more energy, lost weight....I don't feel like going back to it.