Old 07-21-2015, 07:32 AM
  # 429 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Sao ~

Your knowledgeable Pharm Gal gave you good ole 'Immodium' [Trade Name]. The First World cure favored by Third World Travelers everywhere. A.k.a. 'Kaopectate'.

- Montezuma's Revenge.com -

Below is a lil Chemist Theme Music for ya!-)

My interest in this topic stems from getting the Trots one time in blazing hot Taiwan. Mebbe this is a re-Post. Anyhoo, I had to boil Water in my Hotel Tea/Coffee Pot. Let it cool. Refill lil Water Bottles, and slam them into my Laptop Bag to stay hydrated while tooling about seeing High Tech Customers. Not fun. You do not drink Tap Water there. My Personal Nightmare of being sick on a Long Haul Flight never materialized, and I'm perpetually grateful for that. Especially if Turbulence caused you to stay belted into your Seat.

An Office Assistant ran out and got me some vile lil 'BB'-shaped Pellets that smelled exactly like the Creosote on the bottom of a Pier. I now suspect it was the usual Charcoal-based approach. All it did was cause some wicked Burps. Timeline-wise, I think some polluted Seafood got me that time, and I was pretty careful about such stuff. If it's a Biz Dinner that gets ya, whatcha gonna do?

Later, we drove in some back Road entrance to see a Synchrotron Customer. The memorable Sign - one of those classics composed of Chinese Menu 'English' - said: 'Small Pee Pee Industrial Park'. I won't disclose if I felt at Home there or not.

Snagged the last 2015 Model of this loaded Trailer linked below on the Lot yesterday. A great Sale starting price, and had some 'free' Options thrown. Sales Tax rates at our County Address are ~1/3rd of City Sales Tax. Big Savings there. Electric Tongue Jack. Wheel Chocks. 2 over-sized Batteries so I can slam on a much larger Solar Panel to replace the one on there, and 'Boondock' off-Grid for long periods. Still doing Recon on where our Maiden 'Camping' Voyage should be. Fishing likely will be involved, besides Hiking. Kayaks are in our future...

Sober with Disposable Income beats Hammered with Disposable Income, fo sho.

- Nash 23d Trailer Brochure -

- 'Young Blood' ~ The Coasters -