View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 08:35 PM
  # 309 (permalink)  
Itchy
Re-Member

FBL,
I love Leo Gorcy! After your comments about watching the whole East Side Kids/Bowery Boys series it was only a matter of time! They were from a part of NY only 40 miles from me but might as well have been another planet! RZ is closer to my old home stomping grounds but more like the part of the world I'm from.

RZ,
Yes, Satch! Huntz Hall! Dang I had to look that up but not Leo. Memory is a funny thing. What were we talking about?

OLL,
Be careful what you wish for. I wanted dry to be able to start construction and now need rain to settle the dirt from digging the trench. I said the actual temp was going to be 108 and typo'd that. It should have said 98 and 110 Heat index. It actually got to 99 today and will be triple digits, 101 and up here in the next week.

I'll try to post a pic of the 200 foot 12" -18" inch deep trench. Don't worry about me as I am hiring labor and I am only Stupidvising.

Wolf you are a good man!
Some would not rescue a pigeon and think it not worth their time. However, IMHO, the pigeon paid his due in pleasure for you. pretty good trade for his life. Thanks for sharing. Its the small dramas that define us.

Well my plate is full and every day it is the power company engineer, the cable company, the HVAC custom fabricator for my changes, and then getting the 25kw whole house water cooled 4 cylinder gas generator with auto switch installed. We paid for it several months ago, and he already picked up our old air cooled 15kw gas generator that struggled with the air conditioner start up. It was a trade in. So now we go through the big work in sweltering heat.

It can be so stressful when we get exactly what we wanted. But the RV is done and in place, with hookups and it is all coming together. Now I just have to remember that spit happens and go with the flow.

When done I will post before and after pics.