View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 01:01 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
AnvilheadII

She maintains that she's fine, that this is just who she is, she goes through cycles and she can manage herself. Trouble is, she is really depressed, and I think it has to do with her lifestyle. The other day she was out of it and told me she wished I was into heroin so we could just do it together and I wouldn't have a problem with it. She said she doesn't understand why it isn't socially acceptable. I had to point out to her what her father put her through, and what that in turn has led to.

DANGER DANGER. do not fall for this....do not let her talk you into doing drugs WITH her.

her entire world revolves around drugs. and yeah it IS that bad, way worse than you want to admit. she ALREADY ruined her nasal passages with meth, has vomited blood with alcohol, snorts xanax with those "ruined" nasal passages and is doing heroin. i am 100% sure there is ALOT more that you don't know about.

you can't fix her. she came to you already broken. AND ITS NOT YOUR JOB. sure she had a bad past, but that is NOT AN EXCUSE. you told us all about HER History, HER life, even what you think SHE thinks but hardly a word about yourself.

short seven months.....have you seen enough yet? it will NOT get better......just way more worse than you can even imagine. i would suggest NOT taking her off to see your very sick mother. you need to focus on your parent, not whether your g/f is going thru withdrawals OR stealing your mother's meds. she isn't the kinda gal we bring home to meet the folks..........