View Single Post
Old 07-19-2015, 06:28 PM
  # 380 (permalink)  
Tamerua
Recovering ostrich

Whoa! I hadn't realized that i had been gone this long, honestly! Jeez.

Where to start....

RAL, how's the new job? And you're right, the drinking seems like a lifetime ago. Everyone now and again, I'll get this feeling, "a cold wine..." and then, just like that, I remember the hangover and it's gone. It's not very frequent thankfully. How is Sam? He should be starting the 1st grade right?

Courage, I say do it! to the hair, do something fun. I'm always changing my hair, I'm at chin length at the moment. Are you excited for the wedding? And Switzerland?

Hey gonzo? How is it going up there?

I'm not looking for a job, a little while ago, I went to my boss, gave him XX is what I've done, $$ is what I've earned the company in terms of revenue and ## are the number of problems I handle. Fix it. And I got a significant increase. He really went to bat for me, I'm grateful for that. Because he did that, I'm committing to at least a year more there.

I just had my tonsils out on the 6th... i'm supposed to go back to work tomorrow, my doc told me it was a 1-2 week recovery when I'm reading online it's closer to 3-4 weeks... So I'm still in some pain and can't talk, but I see the surgeon tomorrow too. Who knows what she will say.

And I think that is about it, honestly. Work, lots of zumba and now I've added boxing and yoga and the weight is as stubborn as ever. lol But I do have muscles (I get measured and pinched every week).

I will be back! I won't take such a long break again.