View Single Post
Old 07-19-2015, 05:47 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  
courage2
p***enger

Originally Posted by thomas11 View Post
I find a bit of irony in the fact that if someone comes on here to post a full blown relapse or slip, there is a lot of support for that person, and rightfully so as it is one of the reasons this places exists. On the other hand, I have posted something that occurred last night, and from my perspective it was purely out of curiousity and done in a lighthearted manner. The tone I am perceiving from some is not one of support or observation, but rather reprimand.
If you perceive these posts as reprimands, you haven't heard reprimands. If I told my sponsor I'd done what you did, and then went on to say it was "in a lighthearted manner" -- sheesh, reprimand is not the word.

When a person comes who's had a complete relapse, either a) they regret it and come back on their knees, or b) they're still in it & there's not much to be said to them until they're out of the relapse.

You're a little different because you're teetering on the edge, imo. & you seem to think you're in control. Having thought the same about myself, I tend to doubt that your control will hold out for long.

So I'm afraid for your sake, because & tho you don't seem to be sufficiently afraid for your own.