Old 07-19-2015, 02:14 PM
  # 326 (permalink)  
Weasel1966
A simple guy making his way

Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
Hey everybody! Back from a brief trip to the pool. Someone barfed in the water and they made us get out and then my mother in law came to get little Miss Ruby for a two day excursion. She's only 20 minutes from here but museum and beach near her house.

Mecanix, I hope you shake that bug soon. What a drag.

Sao, Ned Flanges sounds like the plumber's assistant. Thanks.

My mom said I never watched Mr. Rogers. She thinks it's because he was a weenie. As an adult I appreciate his old shows. I am old enough that I saw episode #1 of Sesame Street. On a black & white television.

Went to church. Went to meeting. Marinating some chicken to put on the grill. Will drag son to grocery store. He's angry that his sister is going to mother in law's and he isn't so he was a mean jerk to his sister.

Ah, well. I'll check back later. Timeforchange and Kery, congrats. Charlie, hang in there. Glad your mother joining you for lunch.

Grocery shopping calls. Wish my zucchinis were producing. I have a few blossoms but no fruit yet.
Ah I love you Miss Ruby! Your polite dissociative voice of the day is remarkable. Children puking in pools is beyond me!