View Single Post
Old 07-18-2015, 09:55 PM
  # 277 (permalink)  
Mags1
Magsie

Morning overs hope you had a good nights sleep.

Andy, are you the proverbial taxi, yet, I hear dads talk of, ferrying your son and daughters to all kinds of events? At all hours? Lol.

How's the birds feeding, Wolfie? Not many small birds here yesterday due to the windy weather. In my minds eye I've got plans for a bird table extraordinaire ! To feed, water and protect them! Then I remember they're wild creatures, like their freedom, so I carry on doing my bit of food and water.

Drake, you're funny, lol. DS 18, lol.

What is it about things, music, voices, pictures, that touch your heart and you fall instantly in love with it. I find this with some music where I can just love pieces of music and abhor others. Say, for instance, the piece of music 'Clara' from Doctor Who, I love it. They play snippets of it through the programme when Clara was the doctors friend. But when I watched music from doctor who at Albert hall on TV , other pieces of music I'd never heard but seen the programme but they didn't register in my brain.

I can hear it raining, I'm still sat in bed with a glass of water and a sleeping husband! Forecast is rain all day in our corner of the world.

Hope you all have a good Sunday.