Old 07-18-2015, 04:11 AM
  # 172 (permalink)  
LBrain

I could use a set of bowls please. Yesterday MrsLB drop a stoneware bowl at just the right angle and it disassociated itself. I didn't say a word until after she only picked up the big pieces and walked away.
The little battery operated handvac was ten feet away...

MM - good strategy throwing easy pickings at RZ to bark about.

What else? It's good to see the 'new' regulars moving to the front of the bus.

My trial period of sirius/xm is almost up. I was listening to deep tracks - about the only thing it's good for actually - and heard that Steely Dan is touring with Elvis Costello and the Attractions as the opening act. I immediately wanted tickets. Will have to see.
Meanwhile when we got home from Maine the wife asked when is "our" culture club concert. Um, "WE" don't have one. But they are playing 8/9 in Bethlehem. I reminded her that Boy George isn't a boy any more. More like Man George. Think of the embarrassment of listening to Daryl Hall try to sing his old stuff. Sad. Then I saw that the Flaming Lips were there on the 8th, booyah! Then she sees Duran Duran on the 7th. I'd pay 50 to see the FL instead of 5 bucks to see culture club any day. Now she wants to see DD.

Cut the grass yesterday and repositioned pumpkin vines out of the way. In one week it seems like a different place. Small hints of punkin plants turned into violent vines. Tomato baskets are toppled, cucumbers are wild into the lawn - looks like the garden/jungle needs attention...

I am quite surprised and pleased that I didn't even make a silly comment when my wife dropped and broke a bowl yesterday. Mark it on your calendars.

DuranDuran put out some of the best videos ever! Sorry can't post em here.