View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 10:46 PM
  # 355 (permalink)  
CaseyW
Re-Member

Originally Posted by site1Q84 View Post

Casey, why are you returning the game system? Did you mention that and I missed it or is that a new decision?
Just decided playing video games at home alone was not how I needed to be spending my free time right now. When I was looking at my old class threads a couple of days ago to write my post about my various SR relapses, I started remembering how I was sober for 39 days at the start of this year and all I did was work and come home and play video games for eight or nine hours every night and how absolutely miserable and alone I was. I don't need to go back into that hole so just decided to return the video game system since it was still within the time frame to get a full refund.

I've got a couple of new creative personal projects I'm going to start working on instead in my free time. Not really projects I want to go into great detail about here because of the anonymity issues, etc., but maybe I will talk about them more at some point if I'm actually successful in working on and completing them.

Sorry you're feeling tired today, site, and wishing you the best...