Old 07-17-2015, 10:06 PM
  # 156 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Brynn, et al...

YES! We arrived over here in W. Colorado about ~2 hours ago at Sunset. Long fn couple days, with some serious humpin' on House Moving/Cleaning. Tired and sore and the most Cash Money we've ever had.

Nice Gal Buyer was stuck in Traffic this morning, and this delayed our Closing for an hour. No biggie by us, but there's nonstop House Sales in this uber-smoking Region. So, Closing times are kinda precious. We parked my Truck and Trailer and Da Pooch underground in a Shopping Mall Garage to keep him cool while we did our Biz.

RealtorZilla stayed on task, amazingly. She got her whining out of the way last night, apparently, at their last 8 - 9 P.M. Home Invasion while we Motel'ed it. 'Your Trash Bin is full'. 'There's a Quart of Oil left on some Shelves'. I left those fn Shelves because the nice Buyer said she would appreciate them. The Oil is for the 'Swamp' Cooler Bearings. Left her a BBQ Grill we had at our Mountain House while renting it. Cleaned the Bathrooms to Hotel clean. Helen Keller could see that RealtorZilla needed some things to bitch about, so I left her some. Quite intentionally. Distractions to focus her bitching that worked like a charm. Our Realtor lost it - laughing - when he heard this morning of this Strategy.

Da Wife was cued up to rip RealtorZilla a new one after Closing with all Checks distributed, but the chance never popped up. RZ bolted. She did bring up 3 times the fact that our Trash Bin was full. Keep beatin' it, Sista. That Horse might not be dead yet.

I learned in Int'l Biz to 'compartmentalize' People and things. So, I was glad to answer the Buyer's many questions because her look is best described as Da Wife noted: 'Deer in the Headlights'. I don't know why this is, but ya can't help but be kind to someone like that.

We made a great new Pal in our Realtor; a Gent I met at the Dog Park. He bought Da Wife's Passat, and loves it. Our Banker Gal I set up new Branch Accounts at is another Dog Park Acquaintance. Top Shelf $$ attention from a total Babe. Hurt me more.

Once we got recent, reliable stories of RealtorZilla absolutely browbeating and humiliating her 8 year old Son at a local Park, we copped a serious attitude on her. Kinda like 'The Great Santini', Female style...

Tomorrow morning I'll wake up Sober with ~$400k in the Bank, and RealtorZilla will still be a Bitch with some serious Control Issues.

Life is fair sometimes...