View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 09:33 PM
  # 269 (permalink)  
Mags1
Magsie

Things are looking up, itchy! I'm pleased to hear.(especially for your friend digging the trench, lol.)

Saturday morning, 5.15 am. I love this time of day. Everything around me is quiet. Even the birds aren't on the tree yet which is unusual for them.

We go to a wedding do, just the evening part next Saturday and we are staying over at the venue, just for the night. Wortley hall in Wortley near Sheffield. It looks a nice place. I've got an automatic feeder for my cat which has a recording of my voice and opens one of four compartments on a timer. So he should be ok for a few hours left alone! He has a cat flap.

I'm trying to cut down on my sugar intake, which is mainly ice cream. Since the asthma meds I've piled on weight eating ice cream and sometimes chocolate and cake! This has to stop! I've cut out the cake and chocolate but don't seem to be able to cut out completely on ice cream. I stopped drinking! I thought that was the hardest thing to do, but then again I was spurred on cos I wanted to stop drinking, I don't want to stop eating ice cream and the old cholesterol has gone up.what to do.

Have a good Saturday, my friends.