View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 05:20 PM
  # 328 (permalink)  
Kris47

Originally Posted by courage2 View Post
Hello, friends!

Welcome, Everyone!This is a caring place & I’m glad you’re all here today and any day!

Congratulations to today’s amazing milestoners: Mystified celebrating 4 Lovely Months, and Airwick celebrating 16 Tremendous Months, and Goat celebrating 27 Astounding Months!! Many thanks and congratulations on today to all for being here and inspiring me to keep at it, one day after the next!

Here’s today’s list of those who made part of their commitment to sobriety include posting on this thread from 7:30 a.m. July 16 to now, July 17, New York local:

1newcreation
4stars
airwick
altoids
Alynn
ardy
aussieblue
AutumnWillow
BarbieKen
biminiblue
BuddinK
CaseyW
ChloeRose63
Coldfusion
Copper442
courage2
DaneK
Dee74
Della1968
erfra7
FaithfulAndFree
Findingtheway
ForgiveMeAll
FormerBeerLover
Gilmer
Goat
goose333
happytobealive1
HeartsAfire
Hevyn
Jeni26
jsm273
Justincredible
Kaneda8888
Kris47
least
Marcher13
Mark1014
martina12
Meshelly
mystified
NoGoingBack
nymets86
Peacehappyness
Purpleknight
Ringthedoorbell
site1Q84
SnoozyQ
SoberLeigh
soberwolf
Solarion
sthlondonab
strategery
Surrender2win
tgirl
tootsl1
venuscat
zeppodog

grtgrandpa – thoughts for you every day

I don’t buy raspberries from the store, but on the occasions in my life when I’ve had the good fortune to find them ripe in the wild….

There’s no joy like finding the perfect ripe wild raspberry before anyone or anything else gets to it!

Jump at the sweet opportunities sobriety brings in your way.I’ll see you here tomorrow, I hope!
Love a sweet opportunity Courage. Fresh raspberry Pie is one of my favorites next to the sweet sobriety I'm experiencing. Thanks for reminding me of this.