Old 07-17-2015, 05:28 AM
  # 103 (permalink)  
LBrain

Originally Posted by brynn View Post

Going to grad school was one of those things I used to talk about at the bar with the other drunks. We would sit there for hours talking about how smart we were and what we were 'going' to do. Of course, none of us ever did anything except sit at the same bar every single day of the week for hours on end making grandiose plans. When I drive by my old bar I see those same cars in the lot and it makes me so grateful that I found a way to quit drinking.
This is a familiar scene to me. Over the years I just fell into the rut of working a job because it was the thing to do... Sux starting over at 56. All of those ideas and dreams that were hidden behind the bottles of life.

BigS - how about "HOOCHIE MAMA!"

Congrats on 5 years nefer...

Tetra, glad you are appreciated by your work mates. Make the most of it and enjoy. Use this experience to move forward to the next one.

Very busy thread. Glad to see everyone. So much to comment on. Funny thing, this morning I was thinking about how much of a crab is useful to eat and how much is waste. Then I see Olive's post about having already cleaned a few. Thinking about an overnight trip to do some crabbing near the Jersey Shore. And maybe wet a line for some flounder...

Keep up the good work peoples.