Old 07-16-2015, 08:15 PM
  # 75 (permalink)  
Ruby2

Hey everyone, I'm back. Hair looks fine. Too neat for me though. Iike the wild look better.

Read to the kids and was starving so I made some angel hair pasta with butter, garlic and parmesan. It was good but not enough. I managed to pour half the pasta into the sink by accident when draining it. Should have used my fancy pasta pot.

Enjoying the cool and rain. Heat expected tomorrow.

Welcome to everyone just checking in. We're a fun bunch. Well, everyone else is. They can gauge me.

Brynn, congrats on getting the test done. I'm sure it's a great relief. Yay you!!

BigS, deep breaths. What a frustrating day.

MNS, maybe a day trip to Stillwater? Can you swing that for a hike around?

I'm going to put in a plug for that link Dee posts about making a plan. I just read through it and it's really quite good with helpful information to think about.

One suggestion was lists of things to check off to remind yourself of stuff you must do. Or things to ask people to do some things for you, like pay bills. Which reminded me I have to pay my credit card bill today. I'm going to get socked with a late fee now as it's late. Should have done it this morning. And I have to do car note. See you all later.

Verte, I hope the head feels better soon.

Wish Olive luck. Sea plane trip was today.