View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 07:07 PM
  # 326 (permalink)  
digdug

Location: Probably my living room. Maybe my bedroom if I'm feeling lazy
Originally Posted by Marcher13 View Post
Good morning Marchers from a wild old Paradise. There is actually a snow day for schoolkids up in the Blue Mountains which are west of Sydney!

I'm late checking in this morning because I had to go to a doctor's appointment and, tbh, I'm a bit pissed off with the outcome -- I've got rheumatoid arthritis in my hands. For a year or more I've had this feeling of having "sprained hands" and it's been much worse this winter so I finally gave in, got it checked out and had blood tests. I thought it might be RSI from computers or knitting so I guess that's something.

Being a person who enjoys good health I'm a whinger when something goes wrong. Anyway the doctor says we can treat it and of course I'll check out anti-inflammatory foods etc, I can feel my pollyanna attitude returning, I only heard this an hour ago and I do know it's not the end of the world.

Gilmer I hope that you are enjoying a rest now or maybe you are driving back?

How's this for an awesome photo? It's from twitter.

Have a good day peeps.
Sorry about your hand, Marcher. As a veteran of physical issues, I understand the frustration.

And no offense, but that picture makes me laugh. What is that, 2-3 inches, tops? Hah!