View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 06:04 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
RDBplus3

Hello Free2B84,
In the movie 'Island of Dr Moreau' the subjects have a saying - "He who kills goes back to the House of Pain" ...

In drinking (Alcoholism as described in the Big Book of AA) anytime we drink we go back to Step 1, along with the Pitiful & Incomprehensible Demoralization.

However, Step 1 is a wonderful place ... it is the place of SURRENDER, then the start of the Steps to the MIRACLE of FREEDOM ... If they are worked thru, and then continued with the Daily Steps 10, 11, 12.

I am not talkin about the hangers-on definition of AA - Just Don't Drink and Go To Meetings - that has gotten many people sober, but generally does not bring us into THE MIRACLE OF LIFE IN THE 4Tth DIMENSION OF FREEDOM.

Work The Steps ... preferably with a Sponsor that BELIEVES IN WORKING THE STEPS ... pray and I believe You Will be led to someone just for that purpose.

Do a Web Search for Recovery Speaker Messages, most are free. I suggest starting with 'Joe & Charlie Big Book Study' and 'Melbourne Steps Weekend - Recordings'.

RDBplus3 ... Happy, Joyous and FREE ... and I KNOW U can B 2