View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 01:43 PM
  # 302 (permalink)  
Cissy

That sucks about the crack on the screen. My plan is for the whole year. It is triple the minutes and has unlimited carry over that never expires. Trouble is that by the time the year ends, I doubt there will be anything left to carry over. It's a 400 minute plan so when tripled, I get 1200 texts, 1200 call minutes and 1200 (1.2gb) of data. I can buy more data separately but that doesn't get tripled.

I'm going to download that free texting app I heard about so if that works, I can text freely (no pun intended) and not worry about running out of text time. Like you, I spend very little time talking on the phone. I'll limit my data and use my laptop for reading emails and web stuff whenever possible.

This phone is slightly smaller than the one I had already but it feels right in my hand. You know how nice everything feels when it's brand new and you've just pealed off the plastic protectors. If only they would stay that way.

Cute about shaking the branches. I still do that once in a while. Still no sign of bees or butterflies around the plant. Don't know what's up with that!