Old 07-15-2015, 06:25 AM
  # 413 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Ain't no Slackin', cuz we be Packin'!

As my Garage demonstrates, Nature does - indeed - abhor a Vacuum. Making good progress out there, while Da Wife tackles the minimal Guano left in the Kitchen.

In a Case of Fusterus Cluckus, she deleting the Quote for this Round 2 of Moving. Appended was an Old School Form we needed to fill out w/Credit Card Info; sign; scan; and return. SOOOOO, I did this Search & Destroy Mission yesterday back through her e.mail; sifting through an insane number of 'Deleted' Sales/Shopping 'Offers'. She's no on-line Shop O'Holic, but Companies reselling her name blew up exponentially. Finally found the Mover's Info a few hundred e.mails back. It was 2 days old. Insane.

SOOOO, because we need more Moving Boxes, it's down to the Big City today for those, and to sign req'd Forms before Movers show up tomorrow morning.

No word yet on if/when RealtorZilla wants to do the final Home Invasion before Closing this Friday so that her mouse_y Buyer can bond with her pending House. This one has 'Legs'. House bonding, before you even own the Joint. That crapola's gonna stick with me a long and Sober while...

Stay tuned... Have Guano - Will Travel.

- 'Moving On' ~ Bad Company ~ Live