View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 08:29 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
kristineCT

Sounds like we r having the same problem. I started almost 2 yrs ago and the counters basically convince u that our dose is not high enough I got up to 80mg and all I would do is sleep. I FINALLY get a counselor who cared and started slowly decreasing my dose. Go in one morning and she's gone so the lowering of my dose stopped. Now I find out i have some serious health problems and have to get off the program. I requested to detox 6 times in 4 months she decreased my dose 1 mg in 4 mo I go over her head to the director and said lets go down 1mg a day for 10 days stop for 4 then start again she wrote it up for 1 mg every 20 days I went over the director head now I'm talking to the big wig and same thing its like they keep u hostage so I ended up having to get a script for pain med and then the clinic says we have to talk to your doctors and I saw my chance to FINALLY get off the program I refused to sign the consent forms they said well if u don't sign we have to suggest u for discharge. I laughed cuz I told them i have been asking for 4 months to discharge and u won't let me so all I have to do is refuse to sign and u discharge me. So they will drop me 5mg every 3 days fast yes but I want off