View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 09:51 PM
  # 199 (permalink)  
venuscat

Your wonderful news put a smile on my face this morning Conquest, and lifted my spirits.

I learned a few things today...and they are all good.
I found out that very cold weather and nasty winds don't bother me at all really. If it isn't raining on me at the same time, I can handle it no problem.

I learned that I have a whole new reaction to seeing police...almost a joyous one in fact. It's a bit mean really (because the people who were being pulled over were totally miserable), but all I could think was I haven't done anything wrong!! Woot!!

I did feel pretty bad for the second guy I saw pulled over; he looked shattered.
Apparently the cops have a registration camera on the highway (I was walking right next to it)...I don't know what that is.

Ooooo, I looked it up. It means the police know everything about you when they pull you over. So not just traffic violations, basically if you have done anything wrong, you cannot hide.

And I learned something that I really already knew, but had forgotten a little lately. The more I push myself, the better I feel about myself. Pretty obvious huh?

Hmm...almost thinking about deleting this because it is kind of silly. The lessons I am learning are ones that most people get when they are young.
But I didn't...I ran from all of those things.

It is pouring now....gosh I'm happy that I got my work done!!!