View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 03:51 PM
  # 190 (permalink)  
Conquest

Anxiety has always been my root issue--- having an ideal version in my head of what "should be" and tossing it around in my head relentlessly, wondering what reality will be like...Anxiety has paralyzed me many times. It almost did today. The thought crossed my mind to cancel.... The thought crossed my mind to cancel! How terrible. Why do I let my mind go there, even for a second? It's such a battle, but I'm winning more and more now.
Thank goodness because I had a blast today. Most importantly, the kids had a blast. And I think I just had the best nap in years. Phew! That wore me out! Lol. I can't wait to do it again tomorrow. (Oh my stars)
And I'm gonna squeeze this in for those that have read this far... We took Cowboy's great grandmother's wedding ring to be resized for me last week! It's still hush hush because he wants to talk to my father first. (Is that just a southern tradition?). Anyways... My dad knows it's coming because I keep saying "I'm gonna marry that boy. You'll see!" He's going to be thrilled. Just as I am... Words don't even seem to describe right now. That's why I've been quiet about it. Just totally awestruck.
I'll let yall know when the date is set. !!!!!
Wishing anxiety away for all of us. Sober life is too good to miss out on!