View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 01:57 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Meraviglioso

Yes, I think I may look into it. My options are very limited here, but I could possibly look into returning to the US for something- god only knows what that would cost…. It is a difficult decision for me to make because life isn't all that bad, I'm still mucking my way through my work and responsibilities, I eat well, take my vitamins, work hard in the gym, go for runs, keep my house and garden in order. But I HATE drinking. I LOVE drinking. But really and truly, more than loving drinking I HATE drinking and want to stop. I've never failed at anything in my life. But I am failing miserably at this. I SUCK at quitting drinking. I already reached out to the outpatient treatment center I swore I would never go to because everyone here warned me would be a death sentence. I go, and it's ok, but they want to give me breathalyzers (I am still at a stage of my disease where I can hold it together enough to show up to appointments completely and totally sober and blow a 0.0) and want to talk about how I must be insecure and should read a book meant for children about learning to say no and maybe it was because of that attack in the elevator 15 some years ago or because my parents divorced at a young age or my separation…. blllaaaaa blllaaaaa blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. blah. I do not feel psychologically damaged. I am HAPPY. I do not have anxiety or depression or feel I suffer some deeply imbedded childhood trauma. I just drink too much. CAN YOU FIX ME OR NOT?