View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 08:45 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
zjw

Originally Posted by Harry02 View Post
I am sorry, I didn't mean to sound negative. I know a life without alcohol is much better and finding healthy coping mechanisms is the way forward. Just need to break that vicious circle. I'm feeling a bit p**sed off, my local key worker has not made any contact with me 3 weeks after my detox, I swear some people, who are paid to do a job, either don't understand, have no empathy or are just in it for the money.
Sometimes we cant wait for things to be how we want them to be we have to latch on to something that works and just go with it till things can be more ideal to our liking.

For example I started exercising a month in my elipitcal broke. i cried kicked and screamed. My wife says why not go for a walk. I screamed back I DONT WANNA GO FOR A WALK I WANNA USE THE ELIPICATAL RAAAAAAAAAR. I wanted it my way basicly and I figured unless it was my way i wouldnt bother with it then. I got over myself luckily and went for a walk grumbling along the way I then did that each day and lost over 100lbs. If i quit over that elipitcal I'd be in a heep of trouble.

Point is we dont always get it on our terms we gotta just go with the flow. Live life on lifes terms as they say and be ok with that.