View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 06:45 AM
  # 186 (permalink)  
Briar
02.27.15 :): ▽VII△VIII

Good morning, guys.

Mark it sounds like you're having a great time. It's a pretty fun place, but so much ground to cover.

Conquest you'll do great! Lucky kids to have you as their teacher.

V way to persevere. I'm glad you're feeling good about your work accomplishment. And that you're warm. I bet little V enjoys that blanket too. Mine always seeks out the warmest spot in the house, usually it's on my husband, but sometimes on me.

Phoebe thanks for all your understanding. I'm sorry your daughter deals with this too, but she is incredibly fortunate to have such a supportive parent. My parents were very dismissive of my problem as normal teenage stuff, when I think it was clear even at that time that it was a lot more serious. I felt guilty about it and tried for years to pretend it wasn't there. Only about three years ago I was diagnosed and started taking meds to control it. I wish I could go back and address it properly when I was a teen, they say letting it go uncontrolled for years can cause further brain damage, but gotta just focus on now and keep an eye on my daughter.

Getting ready for work, fingers crossed I'll do all right. I had really bad anxiety this morning for no reason. I slept very light and kept waking up freaked out that I'd overslept. It was like that hangover anxiety I hope I never feel again. Now I'm tired and groggy but nervous and on edge at the same time, if such a state can even exist. I've been trying to avoid taking extra anxiety meds because they seem to make the depression worse, but I probably have no choice today. I hate making these kinds of judgment calls.

My daughter has been enjoying her new bed. She hides in the canopy and pretends we can't see her. We tell her no jumping, so she does these little bunny hops on her knees. Whatever, I jumped on the bed all the time.