View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 10:12 AM
  # 229 (permalink)  
Cissy

I can't watch stuff like Hannibal. I saw the first Silence of the Lambs and never saw any of the sequels. Not my thing. Hate gore, which is why I was so turned off to Breaking Bad and decided not to watch that either. Didn't know that it got a lot better after the 3rd episode.

I looked up Deadwood and it's not available on Netflix. I have mixed feelings about Rectify because it was so horrible, what he lived through in prison. I can't imagine such torture and being so trapped for so long. The guy on the other side of his cell wall! OMG.

Casey, I think it was you who told me about Rectify. It was someone on SR cause I hadn't known about it until then. Someone here told me about Bloodline too. That was another excellent show. I need to find more good ones. Anybody ever watch The West Wing? I haven't but I really love House of Cards. Never got into Mad Men either. Seemed like everyone was sleeping with the wrong people.

I should spend a lot more time outdoors and on the go rather than in front of a tv or computer screen. I love to be at home, though. Nothing wrong with that. It's my happy place.

Have a wonderful sober day, folks! That's my plan as well.