Old 07-12-2015, 09:43 AM
  # 288 (permalink)  
Weasel1966
A simple guy making his way

Hey Bernie... Just type in DISARM SMART and you will get the detials. And your day yesterday sounds like heaven.

So BiM... any more searching of the gay man of your dreams in your dreams?

SoberP... I agree you were cased. Living in Maine my homes were always in the sticks. Including a wonderful log home that sat square in the middle of six acres. There was never going to be enough to protect the house. People had all the time and the luxury of no one around to foil any strategy I could put in place to protect it. Thank goodness no one ever did try. My home was burglarized as a child. I hated that feeling it left me with. A real imprint.

Love white peaches and they were spectacular enough for me to cut up a few for tomorrow's breakfast!

Second SMART meeting tomorrow! I want to shar my exercise I worked on today as per my thread. They also have a beginner men's meditation right after that so I will stick around and try to meet new people. This place I started going to is really nice. Home like feel and the people are welcoming. Looking forward to continued involvement.

Yeah!!!!!! Work tomorrow!!!!!