Old 07-12-2015, 04:51 AM
  # 275 (permalink)  
learningagain

Morning again! I cannot believe how much all you guys accomplish on a daily basis, while I sit here like a slug!

Actually managed to sleep past 5am this morning so hoping for a better day, been in a horrible mood the last week or so because of lack of sleep. Son is still sleeping, he is never a morning person, so I should have an hour or two of coffee and online catch up. Hopefully his burn is better today and we can go out and do something. He was a complete grouch yesterday, probably because it hurt. Even my sober friend (who took him fishing in the evening) said he was about to bring him home as he was so moody! And my sober friend and son are best buddies! But, son did try and say sorry at bedtime, and I told him I understood, he hurt and hurting all day is just not fun!

Yesterday we did get all his school supplies ready - I did not want to leave it till my parents left and it is the week before school and the stores are chaotic. So, at least that got done.

Today is overcast, and storms forecast later, so thinking we might clean the car.

Mr Fireman is getting freaked out about liking me. So, I told him I was taking a 3 week break - we could text or call, but I have my boy here, and not leaving him with a babysitter for a maybe, and not introducing him to anyone right now. We shall see, I think I freaked him out that I set boundaries, but I am that kind of girl!