View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 02:58 AM
  # 223 (permalink)  
AllieKat

Hey guys. I went to a wedding tonight. And yes I drank. I knew the wedding was coming and I think that's why I couldn't re-commit myself after the recent slip ups. BUT the wedding is over and I have committed to myself, my daughter, and my husband at least 30 days sober starting as soon as I go to bed and wake up.

I know I'm not perfect and I absolutely hate coming to you guys on SR in this class and saying I'm drinking. Even though I'm not 100% sober I want you to know that being accountable to you helps me whether I drink or not. I still think of you guys. :-)

So many of you are doing such a good job. I'm not doing such a good job but I'm trying and I'm way better than I was. Good job to all of you who are still sober. I envy you.

Day 1 starts on 7/12. Yes I'm counting again. I assure you I will feel terrible tomorrow (sunday) so I might not post til Monday but I will read.

I want to say "I love you guys" but that makes me sound totally drunk. lol. But I do. You hold me accountable when nobody else does and I am grateful for that.

I should join the July class but I don't want to because you already know me. I don't want to start over.

Have a good sober Sunday! Love you guys.