Old 07-11-2015, 11:08 PM
  # 266 (permalink)  
mecanix
That bell or bike person

Brynn , Sao
thanks for the well wishes , My voice is the re-incarnate Barry White this morning , if only i could think of some lyrics it's be a laugh to lay em down …
Eh Eh Eh ! OHHHHHhhhhh YeHHHHhhh , i got too much love for one paramour , isn't it ..
Lyrics wasn't always my strong point .

Sober P , sounds strange , I think one of the best things to do is take their photograph and a picture of their car , if your genuine surely you wouldn't mind that ??? gimmie a business card and i'll think about upgrading my system .

Surely even if he's genuine the firm employing him need a severe talking too doing business that way , highly unprofessional .

Look out for symbols chalked on walls, nearby mailboxes or driveways or anything unusual left behind as a marker .

You can get noise activated phoney dog bark units , with a burglar system i'd recommend the wired type over the wireless kind .

Even just the bell box on the front of your house can deter people. In cynical honesty you just to make sure breaking in to your place is harder than your neighbours . Put an NRA sticker in the front window even if you don't believe ?

Bestwishes , m