View Single Post
Old 07-11-2015, 10:17 PM
  # 221 (permalink)  
CaseyW
Re-Member

Once again, I'm home from work right around midnight so I guess I'm technically on day 66 now. Only four more days until 70, which was my second big goal I kinda set myself when I started this journey. First was 54 days. I know we've only got one day at a time but there is no reason I shouldn't make it to 70 if I just keep doing tomorrow what I did today.

Good day today. Watched that episode of Hannibal that I talked about last night. Glad I waited until the daytime to watch it. I like that show but man is it creepy. I would have had nightmares if I'd watched it before bed last night.

Work was busy. I was in a good section again, made good money. I've already made enough money in my last four shifts to cover rent for August so I should now be able to put most everything else I make this month into my car fund.

AllieK -- I'm sure your daughter will have a great time, whatever she's doing. Hang in there and remember to please come talk to us if the urge to drink hits.

Originally Posted by Cissy View Post
ETA: Casey, on Netflix, I checked Rectify to see if there is a 3rd season added and it only says 2 seasons. Don't tell me anything that will spoil it when it does appear on Netflix.
I will be careful. I'm just glad to find another fan of the show. Not too many people seem to know about it. Like I said, this season is only six episodes long so I bet they'll have it up on Netflix in the next three or four months or so.

Thanks to everyone else who posted. Sorry if I didn't mention you by name. I'm pooped. Going to put on a mindless tv show and wind down a little and then go to sleep. Have a safe and sober Sunday everyone! Talk to you in the morning.