View Single Post
Old 07-11-2015, 08:06 PM
  # 276 (permalink)  
1Dayatatyme

The past few days have been so busy, mostly good, as Berk's mom and dad went camping in Wyoming, so I am babysitting him. This has been quite an adjustment for my daughter and her husband... S adjusted right away and it appears she thinks of him as a new little friend... she keeps saying hi to him... like 20 times a day.
I was so tired, since I have both B and S in my care as it is "date night" for daughter and hubby, that I almost went to bed. I am so thankful I checked in here.

Gilmer: My heart goes out to you and your family as you grieve the loss of your father. I was shocked to read that he had passed. For some reason, I had it in my head that he would live for several more years, as he had such a strong personality. However, I believe that death comes in God's time.
I will be praying for you and yours, especially during the times of both services - the one in VA and the one in PA.

Duff: The Chicago trip sounded wonderful... I am sure the boys have made memories that they will treasure for their entire life.