View Single Post
Old 07-11-2015, 04:11 PM
  # 496 (permalink)  
Angie247

Hi everyone! I'm doing great although feeling a bit lazy. I've promised myself to do a little housework at around 6 and then I'm going to watch a movie with my son. It's not too hot out there and I'm happy about that. Planning on visiting family in Georgia for two weeks in December right around the holidays. My parents don't drink at all and I'm planning on being sober for 7 months then so they'll see a much happier person than I was during my last trip. I didn't drink at all visiting last year but it was a struggle to stay sober those two weeks. I kept wanting to go into town by myself to get a beer but couldn't figure out how to do it where my parents wouldn't suspect. Ugh. Happy to be sober. Those cravings have not been easy to get through but I'm getting though them and I'm so very thankful for all of you!

I'm so happy to see you back incontrol. We are all in this together.

SwimKim, so glad to see you feeling better! Hope you enjoy the library (I LOVE librarys) and the cafe.

Lily, it's no burden to talk/vent to your family. They care about you and are there for you. I hope you're having a great day.

CeeFaro, I LOVE hangover free mornings. I remember how I used to feel when I was drinking and that was sheer torture waking up. I'm so glad we're having these awesome mornings.