View Single Post
Old 07-10-2015, 06:53 AM
  # 414 (permalink)  
pinklinzangel

Hey guys, loving the support for everyone and from everyone, such a good thing to be a part of!

Determind you will totally fly through this weekend with your sober muscles fully pumped. Enjoy your weekend away!

What does everyone else have planned for the weekend?

Mine is bits of house stuff, bits of downtime, no real plans. Might be a bit lazy too! But you know what I won't be doing? Staying up til 4am o the bottle and sleeping til 4pm tomorrow. No Sir! This is a whole different kind of lazy!

I want to put together a music compilation for my mp3 player to help me through tough times I may encounter. Times when I might not have the Internet, or the ability to pop on here for a ghost save. Times when I want to hear support, success, determination, and power surging through my ears and can't reach you guys. Songs to remember the starting point, the journey, and my destination, which we have done side by side together.

Please can you all give me a favourite song, or a pertinent or obvious song for you, and I will put this together for myself to listen to when I need you, or when I need reminding how damn great we are! I hope you don't mind, but I live through music a lot of the time, so for me, this seems a great Idea!

Team A compilation please!
Bring on the Tunes!

Love to all xxx