View Single Post
Old 07-10-2015, 01:42 AM
  # 150 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

IP try not to allow your emotions to take over in communications with your ex, try to explain honestly ( in an email if necessary) why you feel (own your feelings- don't cast blame) the relationship was not going to work in the long term. It is easy to be led into a slanging match when there are unresolved issues and frustrated emotional residue, but that doesn't help anyone. If you can step back from you immediate emotions you will communicate better. As for the rest of your current life, focus on what is good and right - you are a strong, sober young woman in charge of your life, your dad is coming to visit soon and you are good at your work. Focus on the good things and be grateful. It does help.

FBL I would seek help with any anxiety issues, sometimes it is a case of finding the right tools to work with them. In most cases, anxieties come from a built in desire to protect ourselves from harm, we have merely allowed them to expand until they themselves harm us by their limitations. We need to learn ways to reel back the anxiety to the basest instinct to figure what we were protecting ourselves from and decide whether the potential harm in that scenario is actually worth hiding from.

Itchy enjoy your crocs, do you have a formal pair that come with spats?

Zip quote "foot still pain in my ass"? I feel you may have a lawsuit against your surgeon there!!! ( was he called Dr Nick?)

Andy, see I remember now ! I remember thinking your pain sounded like a worse version of something I get! Hubby gets occasional gout - not remotely amusing though for some reason laughter is the usual reaction when he tells people.!

Mags, let loose sweetie, I love reading you!

F.G . Good to see a little more of you.

Gilmer, just want to say I'm thinking of you. X
For those who don't know, Gilmers dear dad passed yesterday.
Here's my Friday tune peeps???