View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 09:33 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  
phoebe64

A belated Happy Birthday, Arbor!! You are still so young!

Gets busier with kids home for the summer. I have less time to sit and play on the computer, and my computer is glitchy these days. Shopping for a new one, as I mentioned before. It just ran some updates and is working pretty well at this moment, but it gets so hot.

Watched a couple of movies the last 2 nights. Still Alice, which I thought was good. I expected more of a tear jerker, but it was well done. Last night, we watched The Judge, with Robert Downey, Jr. and Robert Duvall. We liked that too. We realized there was a scene, very brief, shot abut a mile from our house. My husband recalled driving to work one day and traffic stopped due to the filming. A specific landmark from the area was used, briefly in the movie, but did not seem like much else from that location that day. Husband caught it. Good spot! I would not have noticed, lol.

Off to fold some laundry. Have we lost the little "woohoo" grumpy guy emoji? LOL. Could not find him, but that is how I feel about folding the laundry.

Also need ot leave to get daughter in an hour. First day for her volunteering at the dog shelter. She was so excited. LOL. I wonder if she will still be excited afterwards? I imagine it is some dirty work, but I do think they have them play with the dogs as well to give them socialization and exercise.