View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 12:46 AM
  # 142 (permalink)  
Itchy
Re-Member

Not pontificating Mags.

IP,
Yes since he was talking moderating which every one of us here who made it tried every day in every way before we stopped putzing around with our delusions and quit drinking alcohol.

So that was why I suggested it. If you've never been give it a whirl. Just remember that you can just take what you need and leave the rest. But there is something to us helping each other face to face. Whaddya got to lose but your AA inexperience? Just go to see.

OLL,
Did you go? How was it?

RZ,
What?

Toots,
Whaddya mean you don't know where your crazy dreams came from? Same place your creative writing came from?

FG,
Sorry you had a bad hump day. Never watched any of the shows you guys are mentioning from this side of the pond. But LPB has started a series from your side of the pond here called "The Crimson Field " about a group of Nurses and Volunteers in WWI. The guy who played the Duchess of Grantham's (Maggie Smith) butler in Downton Abbey plays the hospital commander in this. We got sucked right in.

FBL,
Good news about your mom and family. We sold everything that would not fit in our RV when I retired and we were amazed at how happy we were with much less. No dress clothes just jeans and T's. Oh I did have a collared Hawaiian shirt for dress up. I had work sneakers and dress up sneaks. I was a Q-Tip, white on top and bottom. That's what millennials call us. It appears that young folks wouldn't be caught dead in all white sneaks. Now I wear Crocs every where. I've several and need two more types or so to be able to always wear Crocs. I need to sell a bunch now too!

Andy,
You'll do fine. Try Crocs! Do get your cervical spine checked though.

Sun predicted for at least the next week. Met with the folks and we might be set in ten days to go on the ten day list. Cross yer fingers folks.