View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 02:32 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Wholesome

Originally Posted by zjw View Post
I think a lot of it had to do with being obese people treating me like i was an idiot and such. I used to say i swear it says dumb moron on my forehead and I just dont now it cause all too often people would basicly just treat me as such right off the bat. People where naturally inclined to treat me as if i was small and worthless.

I lost weight and guess what? A lot of people treated me ions better and a lot of people that treated me crummy disappeared.

As for anxiety and fear however yes beer was my liquid bravery every single time. I still have anxiety and fear and a lot of it has to do with my lack of social skills to be honest. I really dont interact well. I mean I pull off a good show. My wife says i come off as a normal person and such to the world but inside there are so many walls up that i have to try and knock down just to have a conversation.

You are so right about this! I put on 30lbs since I hurt my knee and people totally treat me differently. I get asked ALL the time if I'm expecting a baby. My response is usually, "No, I'm just fat like you." I'm really harsh with people when they ask me..... honestly I'm just plain rude right back at them.