View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 12:16 PM
  # 403 (permalink)  
pinklinzangel

Ah Determind, love the quote my man, it is so true! Also, I love oreos! You did well to stop at 8! Tonight I have made a bowl of strawberries, cherries, crushed meringue, a few marshmallows topped with an apricot yoghurt. Hope it staves off the choc fix!

London, bless you in London today with no tube! I would imagine it's part chaos, part fun, part spooky, part irritating. I agree with Determind, take the opportunity to have a leisure walk home, people watch and enjoy. Hope its not raining! This will not faze you my friend!

Rah, you're getting there day by day, I'm so proud of you, keep, Going!

1 step, 30 days, totally freaking awesome! There is never shame in starting again. There is shame in giving up, and this you have not done. Stay in the saddle, stay close to here xx

Scooter i love dark chocolate! My biggest weakness! I am now on day 3 without chocolate. So far so good! Those salted caramel s sound fabulous, and the reeses, well it All does!

Another day muddled through in the harsh atmosphere of work. The atmosphere is as tiring as anything. I'm keeping my head down, keeping busy and powering through. Now going to chill and watch a bit of ripper street.

Hope you are all well and have had a nice day xx