View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 10:08 AM
  # 134 (permalink)  
sagittarius714

Cissy - I am in the northeast part of PA, about an hour from Jersey. I looked at your article about e-cigs. Have you quit cigarettes? Have you tried gum, or mints or something to munch on? I have a friend who wanted to use the e-cig to quit smoking, but its about 3 years later and he still uses the e-cig. I was able to quit smoking in December. I used the patch, but I have another friend who uses the e-cig because she has a problem with the hand-to-mouth part of smoking. That can be a seriously difficult part of the habit to break. I used Twizzlers for that, lol. i totally understand that need for something though, these things have been part of my life for so long, it can be really to tough to find something positive to replace it or to fill the hole left by not doing it anymore.

I don't know if that makes sense. It's messed up how we starting smoking and drinking when we're young, never thinking we would ever regret it or end up addicted and having to fight our way back to how we used to be. I started drinking in my teens, and aside from pregnancies, I've never been a sober adult.

That's a scary thought... What a waste...