View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 09:02 AM
  # 129 (permalink)  
Cissy

Casey, huge congratulations!!! You're really doing well and we're all very proud of you. You are the rock of the Mayflowers and you keep us all together, like a momma duck with her ducklings. (((Hugs))) Enjoy your noon meeting and have an awesome day.

Sag, I'm in CT. Yeah, same neck of the general woods as you. We're both on the train tracks and the train keeps rolling through. That's how I like to describe our weather cause the Jet Stream keeps things interesting. I love the weather in Spring and Fall and really feel uncomfortable in Summer too, but I try to focus on how green everything is in Summer and look at the flowers and the birds and all the things that can't take place in the other seasons and I try to grin and bear it.

What area of PA are you in, Sag? I'm in the western part of CT.

I went on Freecycle to post my e-cig cause my reluctant sister didn't want it and I posted a detailed description complete with a link to an image of the exact e-cig I have and it said that it was posted to the group but it never showed up. So I thought maybe there is some restriction on things of that nature and today I just kept it as devoid of details as I could. It went through.

Then I went back to try and edit the post and it wouldn't let me. UGH! If I keep it here, I will use it. I ended up using it again yesterday. It has to go and I don't want to throw it out but I will if I must. Hate to let things go to waste when they could help someone else.

I found an interesting article on e-cigs yesterday. Funny how it never appeared when I was doing my research before buying the thing. Like most things, you have to know the right questions to ask in order to find the results you're looking for online.

Anyway, I googled e-cigs and the liver and there it was. I'll post the link. The reason I looked that up was because I noticed my liver seemed "noticeable" after taking the first few drags off the e-cig yesterday. Ykwim, you become aware of an organ that normally just stays where it belongs and does its job. Well, then I palpated all along the bottom of my rib cage where the liver is and it was tender.

This Is Your Heart on E-Cigarettes - Everyday Health

People are thinking these things are safe and a viable alternative to smoking cigs and they are in fact worse! Oh well. It was worth the experiment so I'm not upset about it. I only spent $20 on the cig and $8 on the juice.

Have an awesome sober hump day! (Or hump night.)