View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 01:12 PM
  # 107 (permalink)  
site1Q84

AGAG- sounds like all is well! I have to say I love it when you check in with all your trekking stories and such. I've been to Thailand twice and that whole are is just incredible, so I get really nice mental images from your stories.

AK- birthday pizza! YUM. Man I love pizza.

Casey, it's actually not been too bad. A few little cravings but I always check right in on here. I think it's actually good because a lot of my bad habit crutches re non-existent, like Starbucks and fast food. I can't even keep ice cream around! I'm actually losing some weight here, it's awesome! I was eating healthier before I left but I was eating a TON haha. Mostly I've been so busy over here I haven't had time to think about drinking.

Kale! Glad to see you back here! Sorry to hear about your struggles but happy you made not alright. I think it's true that it gets a little harder to recover each time. I hope you'll keep checking in! Saw you on the 24hr thread- I love that thread. I check in first thing every morning and it gets my mind right.

Cissy, I made it part way through your post my reading on this phone gives me a headache so I'll finish up yours and the others tomorrow! I used to be terrified of tornadoes when I was little. I used to have a box I carried around that was full of all my special items in case of a tornado haha. Now that in older I love storms. I missed casey's post about weather- I'll have to go back and check it out!

Hopefully off to bed shortly. I've had the beginnings of a headache all day and this tiny phone screen isn't helping, so I'll finish catching up tomorrow

Have a lovely Tuesday everyone!