View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 03:17 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
thequest

Enabling Ex Won't Leave, Might Be Manipulating

The reason I brought this up is that I notice the alkie/addict ex is STILL in his life. He has lost at least one succeeding date because they got tired of his still keeping regular contact with the ex 'because' of a child that isn't his(he says).

She made a surprise open appearance at a family gathering over the last year. BUT any contact since has been secretive. She has been caught with him recently and went out of her way not greet or talk to any one leaving as soon as possible.

The alkie/addict has had changes in his vocabulary shall we say that would coincide with her spirituality. His behavior has gotten worse but I feel she is either feeding him crap, manipulating him and/or wants him back for what ever reason(apparently she's done better without him). I just can't see this going anywhere especially when he talks about his new 'friends' quite casually and openly wears their gifts.

In the past she tried to keep an eye on him to the point of letting her child stay in day care a few extra hours so she could hang with him as to make sure he did go any where for the afternoon. This from his mouth and piecing together some facts.

With his gypsy lifestyle he has benefitted staying at her place on more than one occasion.

The big problem and point I guess is that when together it minus well have been 10 years ago when all his/their problems were brewing or already in full swing. Not much has changed since. It's the same old stuff & it was not pretty the first time around.