Thread: My first post
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2015, 01:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ryan101

My first post

Hello everyone I'm Ryan from the UK . When I woke up this morning I said to myself I've had enough and want to find help. I'm in a long-term relationship and have a 2 year old son. I have been a heavy binge drinker since the age of around 16. I'm not an alcoholic and I go around 2-3 weeks without having a drink but then when I do I drink that much that I can't remember anything from the previous night. The reason that I've decided to get help is because when I do start bingeing something bad always happens. When I was 17 i got arrested and charged for drink driving. I nearly always end up behind the wheel every time I have a drink and its something I am ashamed of. I've spent the night in the cells about 5/6 times for being drunk and disorderly. I went on a binge last night and drank a litre of vodka before driving to a nightclub and then waking up in another womens bed. I love my girlfriend and son so much and I feel sick to my stomach with guilt. I've finally admited I need help and this is my first step.
Thankyou