View Single Post
Old 07-05-2015, 05:32 AM
  # 353 (permalink)  
TigerLili

jackrussell I definitely believe in spirits. what they actually are, I don't know. I used to live in a "haunted house" with a bunch of other people. The curtain pulls in the living room would start to randomly swing in tamdem until the touched the ceiling, hover there for a while, and then come slowly down. SO many things happened in that house. Apparitions on the stairs that multiple saw at once, childrens voices on the phone lines saying "Hello Tigerili" and such when there were no children at either end.

I belong to a small paranormal investigation group and we go to various places that are reputed to be haunted to try and capture evidence on video or audio. It's hard to catch evidence like that - it's more likely to happen when we're packing up and about to leave that something happens that more than one person experiences. We have captured images on infra red camera that on play back, did not also occur on regular video.

My friend who was a spiritual medium passed away two years ago and several hours after her passing, there is a message on my landline answering machine with her voice saying my name and "hello?" several times.

I have no idea what it all means, but yes I believe in something that might be spirits.