View Single Post
Old 07-05-2015, 03:48 AM
  # 352 (permalink)  
LBrain

Years ago I spent the night in one of the most haunted places in Gettysburg PA.
I tried to stay awake waiting for the ghosts to come out to play. They must have been on vacation when I was there. Did the whole ghost tour and all that too to get all spooked up. Nothing, nada...

I am wearing my wetsuit right now - didn't want to just pack it and find out it shrank too much. A bit 'snug' around the middle.
Camping for 3 nights on Hermit Island north Casco Bay - having kayaks delivered instead of dragging my non-sea kayaks along. Spending 2 nights just outside Acadia National Park - camp is full through August - in a cheap motel. Drive up and back will be casual with no plans other than to be heading in the right direction.
So now I have a ton of things to prepare for this trip. Yes, it's all "vacation" that she should have told me about at least a month ago if she wanted to go somewhere. I spent all day trying to figure out accommodations yesterday.
She said I did an excellent job setting it up after I showed her where we will stay etc. Was there any doubt? Of course I have to get a new fishing rod - I have over 200 dollars in points at Cabelas... Cabelas is a huge outdoor sports equipment place.