View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 03:09 PM
  # 348 (permalink)  
jackrussell

Happy 4th to my American friends (and family)!

Good luck on the pain management, TL. And keep that distance from your neighbor, Mr. Trouble.
I'm sure the house deal will happen fast and it's probably good to cash in, like you say, before any bubbles burst. Certainly, there are bubbles here in certain Canadian cities. My son and his family plan to move in two years, sell their place and buy a slightly larger one to accommodate the growing family. He says he expects that they'll have to fork out about a million. I can't believe it! How do they do it? Scary stuff.

Good luck on the upcoming surgery, Zero. I hope the results surpass your best expectations.

And enjoy your adventure trip to Maine, LB. Celebrate all that there is to celebrate and be thankful for.

Enjoy that rain, Vet. We actually have started a run of normal weather (not cool and rainy, but sunny and hot!) No grilling for me, though. Eggplant parmigiana in the oven; and garlic chive linguine with asiago sauce about to hit the stove.

On the culture front, I'm reading Lena Dunham's book 'Not that kind of girl', which is funny and fresh and really well written. Delightful. And continue to listen to stuff like Chet Baker and Mavis Staples on Spotify. Life is good this summer. All the best, folks.