Old 07-04-2015, 10:00 AM
  # 329 (permalink)  
Weasel1966
A simple guy making his way

Yes bigS how goes the volcano?

SpberP... Consider that this card might be the only thing a customer might see of you. Consider that they may have this somewhere they see often with other numbers they may need to reference. Consider that it may be a first impression. See if skimping is good or necessary still. Then strike a balance between style, function and price that suites you.

Lunch was ok. Think I will hold off on any more Nosh meals for a bit. Heavy.

Della.... You said the absolute right thing. I once had this date that stayed for the night. I let him bring his Great Dane in the house and stay. What wuz I thinking. At some point I agreed that the dog can sleep in the room with us. Suddenly I realized the dog had more bed space than me. We never saw each other again.

Home relaxing. Gonna nap so I can make it until 9:15 for fireworks. Portland was empty when I park d at 10:30. Packed when I left at 12:30. Gonna be a zoo later. I already decided to park way down from the fireworks and walk my way in town.

I agree with bigS... Stay sober. This is just like any other day. And don't let the frenzy of people who will regret their choices influence you.

Just think of all the folks who woke this morning in the drunk tank or will tomorrow. I woke there twice. Once in my own cell as I needed a lot of time to sleep it off. Horrible feeling and none of you in the sound of my voice need anything to do with that. You have the strength to not drink.